Returns & Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from PetCakes, you may return your UNOPENED, UNUSED item(s) for a full refund or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of purchase unless it was a SALE ITEM. SALE items are Final Sale and non-returnable for return or exchange. Returns and exchanges must be unused, in the original state and condition you received them, and in the original packaging.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- your first and last name
- the order number
- item description quantity to return or exchange
- reason for return (optional)
If you’d like a refund to your original payment method, we deduct $15 from your refund to cover shipping and restocking.
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after our warehouse receives and inspects returned goods to confirm they meet our return-eligible criteria above.
- Store credit requests are free to process and issued electronically; credits do not expire and can be used toward anything on our site.
- Please allow up to 10 business days to receive and process your return request.
- While we try our best, direct exchange requests are not guaranteed because our stock is limited.
- If you’re returning an item purchased with a discount code, your refund will reflect the item’s proportionally discounted price, not the standard full price of the item.
- Damaged returns and returns sent back to the buyer without prior authorization will be returned to the sender, and a refund or credit will not be issued.
Super easy to make and my dogs loved it!
For the price, it's the best dog cake you can make... Easy instructions and easy to make!
definitely worth buying !! Buy it! :)
- Christina P. (August 2023)
Easy to make and our pup loved it.
I added the peanut butter to the cake and honey to the frosting as recommended. Love that we were able to microwave it in 2 minutes.
- Cynthia R. (July 2023)
I made this for my dog’s 12th birthday and it was perfect! The baking tray isn’t silicone like I had assumed, but rather a hard plastic for microwaving only. The size was great, the kit was easy to make, and my dog really liked it!
One thing I had done is mixed up the icing, added a touch more water, covered the small bowl in plastic wrap, and let it sit for about an hour. It turned from a thin icing consistency to a thicker pipable icing (like royal icing if you know what I mean.) I was able to pipe my decorations and loved how it turned out! I absolutely recommend it!!
- Eve R (June2023)